Swim With Mr. Blue Shares Pool Safety Tips with Parkland and Coral Springs Swim Safe Families
Swim With Mr. Blue wants all of our Coral Springs and Parkland families to swim safely and have fun this summer! Posted are some important drowning prevention tips from www.poolsafety.gov :
- Stay within arm’s reach at all times in and around the pool.
- Assign an adult water watcher when children are swimming in the pool.
- Fence your pool: Use a 4-foot or taller fence with self-closing and self-latching gates.
- Swim lessons for all!
- Install pool and gate alarms.
- Lean CPR!
- It is also important to keep children away from pool drains, pipes, and other openings to avoid entrapments.
- Have a cell phone nearby at all times whenever your family or friends are using the pool or spa
- If a child is missing, look for him in the pool or spa FIRST.
Swim With Mr. Blue has a 5-day swim program for Parkland and Coral Springs residents, as well as the greater Fort Lauderdale area. Our program utilizes an exclusive method that has consistent and proven success for teaching anyone how to swim, including infants, all the way up to adults. Babies as young as 6 months old can learn how to swim at Swim With Mr. Blue, as well as children, teens, and grown ups.
Parkland Swim Lessons for babies are an excellent way to teach important developmental skills.
The earlier a child discovers the freedom of floating and underwater swimming, the more relaxed and independent he or she will become. Babies have a natural reflex to close their epiglottis when submerged underwater. However, swim instruction is necessary in order to teach them how to recall this normally forgotten skill. Baby swim lessons help babies grow a sense of self-esteem and confidence, and it allows them to exercise muscles that are rarely used, which assists with fine motor skills, coordination, and balance. Baby swim lessons are a good way for parents to introduce their child to the water, and show them how enjoyable it is while teaching them the importance of being a safe swimmer.
Coral Springs and Parkland: Swim Lessons for families available from the leader in certified swim instruction – Swim With Mr. Blue.
Swim With Mr. Blue offers swim lessons for Coral Springs and Parkland families, and the Baby Guppies baby swim class for ages 6 to 24 months old is a great way to bond with your baby, in the comfort of Swim With Mr. Blue’s heated, salt water pool. Parents will be introduced to a variety of teaching principles, such as proper holding techniques, safe water entry and exit, breathing control that begins with blowing bubbles and holding our breath, kicking feet, rowing arms, floating, and water submersion. You will also get a Learn to Swim with Mr. Blue book and DVD for you to enjoy with your baby, which will assist you with learning the method and songs that will enhance your baby’s experience and ensure that it is positive, fun, and relaxed. The swim instruction teaches both the parent and the baby by introducing important water safety skills, and encourages social interaction and fun.
Swim With Mr. Blue’s certified swim instructors provide swim lessons throughout Coral Springs, Parkland, and all of Fort Lauderdale. Private lessons in the pool at your residence are also available. In addition to Parkland swim lessons for babies, Swim With Mr. Blue also offers swim instruction for all ages. Other classes offered include CPR and First Aid, which is strongly recommended for parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, and babysitters, a lifeguard certification course, and we also offer Girl and Boy Scout swim training badge courses.
Call Swim With Mr. Blue today to reserve swim lessons for your child today at: (954) 956 – 9955, or visit online at: http://swimwithmrblue.com. Have a safe and happy summer!
- April Swim Savings
- Parkland and Coral Springs Swim Lessons...
- Parkland and Coral Springs Parents: ...
- Parkland Swim Lessons Can Save Your...
- Swim With Mr. Blue Shares Pool Safety...
- Accidental Drowning In South Florida...
- Autism Swimming Lessons South Florida
- South Florida Swim Safety For Autistic...
- Babies Swimming Lessons
- Safety Skills: Baby Swim Class
- CPR Classes South Florida
- Be Prepared With CPR Training In South...
- Infant Swim Classes
- Infant Swim Lessons
- Kids Learn To Swim
- Kids Swim Safety
- Kids Swimming Lessons
- Safe Kids Swimming Wear
- Kids Water Safety
- Miami Infant Drowning
- South Florida Drowning Accidents
- South Florida Drowning Prevention
- Famous South Florida Swimming Pools
- South Florida Swimming
- Summer Equals Kids And Swimming
- Choosing A Swim Instructor For Kids
- Swim Safety For Kids
- Beneficial Children’s Water Safety...
- Swimming For Babies
- Swimming For Babies